Prostate milking is also referred to as prostate massage. It is a fairly simple procedure and you can do it yourself if you want to. Here are the steps to take in milking the prostate on your own:
1. Perform urination or a bowel movement in order to maximize the relaxation of the area.
2. Make sure that your fingernails are trimmed and have no jagged edges jutting out.
3. Clean your body and your hands thoroughly. Then put on a sterile latex glove on your hand. Dab a little water-based lubricant on your fingers.
4. Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move them gradually upwards and to the back, along the area of the rectum towards the front of your body. Your fingers should be moving in roughly the direction of your navel.
5. You will feel the prostate gland, which is like a small, round bulb about the size of a large walnut. Gently massage it with a look at this site light waving motion along its sides, taking care not to press hard on the central area, where the sensitive nerves are located. Avoid touching the prostate gland with your fingernails.
6. You may experience a disconcerting sensation that makes you feel like going to the bathroom although you do not have to. Try not to let it affect you, and continue with the procedure.
7. After a few minutes, the prostate gland may be stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur. You are also likely to experience sexual pleasure or orgasm. However, the procedure does not always successfully bring about ejaculation.
Prostate milking when used as a preventative treatment may carry a few risks. It is a technique that is not recommended for men who have a disease of the prostate or acute prostatitis, an acute inflammation of the glandular tissue. The problem in such cases is that the act of milking the prostate may cause the infection to spread to other areas of the body.
Colorado Springs, nestled at the foot of majestic Pikes Peak, in addition to being a prime spot for skiing, is a hotspot for many luxurious day spas. Whether you're vacationing in the area or are fortunate enough to be a resident, paying a visit to one of the local day spas promises to offer the perfect pampering experience to go hand in hand with the serenity found in nature around you.
There are many options in and around town for scheduling a relaxing massage, including Swedish, Aromatherapy and deep tissue. If you're visiting a day spa in the cool of winter, a soothing hot stone massage may be just what you're looking for to warm your body and soul. Another wonderful option for relaxation is the variety of body wrap treatments offered in many local spas, with results ranging from weight loss to detoxification of the body.
There are also a number of knowledgeable licensed aestheticians working among Colorado Springs Day Spas that can help you achieve a healthy, radiant glow on the body and face. You may opt for a calming facial or an anti-aging treatment to fight free radicals. A body scrub done in a spa is a great way to exfoliate and reveal younger looking skin. Many day spas in the area offer organic product lines using the most healthy, nourishing ingredients on the market.
While Colorado Springs Day Spas offer many services that will leave you feeling relaxed and pampered, many area spas also offer services to ensure that your experience leaves you looking as great as you feel. There are numerous spas that offer in house salon services, including hair removal by electrolysis or waxing, manicures and pedicures, hair cuts and coloring, personal grooming and makeup application. Tanning is also a commonly offered service and is a wonderful option during the winter season when the sun doesn't grace our skin as much as some might prefer.
For many of us, taking the time out of life's hectic schedule to unwind and be catered to just doesn't happen often enough! The benefits we reap from visiting a spa on occasion is well worth the investment. Whatever services you may be looking for, there is sure to be a spa in the area to fit the bill.